Project Description

We were asked to create a simple yet powerful brain viewer App. An App that would allow a medical professional to quickly (re)view MRI slices or CT images. We used a novel approach where parts of images are rendered in the cloud while the user can still use fundamental image manipulation functions to quickly zoom, change or filter images on the device itself. On the server we used Node.js for 80% of our code and C for the remaining 20%. The App itself was coded with MoSync in robust C – we’re really starting to love MoSync as a mobile framework!